Saturday, November 04, 2006

A Sad, Sad Day...

For all of you UK fans out there, just remember that I called this game. For two weeks, unfortunately, I have been saying that UK would beat UGA. Actually, I also said that we would not win another game this year after we beat Mississippi State. So, I stand correct and truly believe we will not win another game. What a sad year.

Just a thought: Don't call the person who just got beat when you KNOW they will not answer the phone. So far, I have received no less than four phone calls. Hello people! Do you really think I will answer?!

5 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Tim Morrison said...

That is true, John. I'll give you that one. Hopefully we will earn our right to be considered a perennial powerhouse next year. My saving grace is looking at Tennessee this year compared to last year. After a night of gnashing teeth, I congratulate UK on a well played game and a much deserved victory.

And, Sok, I still wouldn't have answered the phone. LOL

Hope you guys are doing well!

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

it doesnt really matter if you "called" it or not tim...its still funny...i remember you laughing in my face once when i said UK was going to beat GA last year..so now hahahaha to you. FACIAL!

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Tim Morrison said...

It was a different year, Jordan! :) LOL. Just kidding. Since it happens so rarely (23 years, I believe, since the last time), I can take it. You guys deserve and needed a big win.

Hope all is well.

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

did i mention the UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY beat GA!!!

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Tim Morrison said...

Yes, Jordan, I think you did, actually. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home